Tuesday, January 1, 2008

We Now Are On Facebook!
A year ago, I barely knew what a blog was and am still learning how to improve this one. To that end, we are expanding coverage of this blog with more video (including interviews) from Coach Emil Davis '85, as well as occasional podcast interviews from Ali Henderson '03. Finally for those of you who want to better connect your own lives, please consider joining our "Spiked Shoe Society" network on facebook.com. Kristyn Shiring '07 (kristyn.shiring@gmail.com) will be helping me with this so e-mail one or both of us if you have questions. I know it is mostly for the under 30 set, but if you are a long time alum such as myself, I would encourage you to use it to share family photos and be better connected to the people who made your W&M experience so memorable.

No comments: